- Building Perfect Abs Without Getting Up From Your Sofa? Here Is How! Infographic
- How To Store Your Expensive Fruits And Veggies So You Eat More And Waste Less
- Even Your Tampon Isn’t Safe Anymore
- Make Healthy Hot Cocoa From Scratch Video
- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
Yoga At The Airport Video
In 2012, the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) became the first airport to offer a yoga room for travelers.
The first ever Airport Yoga Room was opened in Terminal 2 in January at San Francisco International Airport. Today passengers are able to enjoy an additional 3 yoga rooms at different airports that decided to follow SFO’s example.
In the video below you can see what the first airport yoga room looks like and what you may expect from your journey if you make a stop at SFO Airport.
Would you like to practice yoga while waiting for your next flight?