- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Yoga At The Airport Video
In 2012, the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) became the first airport to offer a yoga room for travelers.
The first ever Airport Yoga Room was opened in Terminal 2 in January at San Francisco International Airport. Today passengers are able to enjoy an additional 3 yoga rooms at different airports that decided to follow SFO’s example.
In the video below you can see what the first airport yoga room looks like and what you may expect from your journey if you make a stop at SFO Airport.
Would you like to practice yoga while waiting for your next flight?