- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
Yoga At The Airport Video
In 2012, the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) became the first airport to offer a yoga room for travelers.
The first ever Airport Yoga Room was opened in Terminal 2 in January at San Francisco International Airport. Today passengers are able to enjoy an additional 3 yoga rooms at different airports that decided to follow SFO’s example.
In the video below you can see what the first airport yoga room looks like and what you may expect from your journey if you make a stop at SFO Airport.
Would you like to practice yoga while waiting for your next flight?