- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
Yoga At The Airport Video
In 2012, the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) became the first airport to offer a yoga room for travelers.
The first ever Airport Yoga Room was opened in Terminal 2 in January at San Francisco International Airport. Today passengers are able to enjoy an additional 3 yoga rooms at different airports that decided to follow SFO’s example.
In the video below you can see what the first airport yoga room looks like and what you may expect from your journey if you make a stop at SFO Airport.
Would you like to practice yoga while waiting for your next flight?