- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
5 Vegan Friendly Cuisines Around The World
Veganism is massively on the rise the world over with vegan friendly cuisines of all kinds becoming more readily available. From vegan meats, to plant milks and vegan sushi, going vegan is all the rage. But that doesn’t mean that travelling on a vegan diet is easy – it can still be tricky. Having to check endless labels, asking for the ingredients or allergens in a language you don’t understand, the list goes on! But, with these 5 types of world vegan cuisines, you can be sure of the plant-based goodness you so long for while sacrificing none of the taste!
Who doesn’t love Thai cuisine, right?! From spicy to sweet, crunchy to soft, Thai food has it all and it’s quick and easy to prepare and even easier to find whether at home or on your travels due to its huge popularity.
Mainly consisting of fresh herbs and vegetables, Thai food is packed full of exciting flavours and textures and the best bit is, it’s easy to have it vegan. Take for example the most popular Thai dish: The Pad Thai. This baby is rice noodles, beansprouts, peanuts, a range of your favourite veggies topped off with a protein based food. Simply swap this last one from fish or meat to tofu or a meat replacement and you’ve got the perfect vegan friendly dish. Always remember to ask for it without eggs, too!
Continue to Page 2