- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Vegan Friendly Cuisines Around The World
As with Thailand, Morocco is a gastronomical adventure waiting to be explored and is absolutely bursting with vegan options in its selection of dishes. The most popular one of them all, hummus, is probably up there on every vegan’s top 10 favourite foods…and it is always plant-based!
Packed full of chickpeas, aubergines, lentils and beans, Moroccan and other types of Middle Eastern cuisine are also full of lean protein, meaning creating or finding a healthy, balanced vegan dish from this part is a piece of, well, cake!
Continue to Page 3