- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Vegan Friendly Cuisines Around The World
Cows are sacred in India, so thankfully these beautiful creatures are already off the menu. Beyond that much of India prefers a plant-based diet, with certain regions in the South eating almost exclusively vegan dishes.
Indian food is super easy to veganize, just like Thai food. You simply take the sauce as a base (without yogurt or milk) add your favourite spices and some vegan meat or pulses, and you’ve got a delectable meal. Equally if you’re travelling around India you’ll be spoilt for choice at the range of vegetarian and vegan friendly cuisines on the menus, meaning you don’t have to try and ask if everything contains milk or eggs!
Continue to Page 4