- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 of the Biggest Lies Most Vegans Believe (#4 is the Worst!)
3. The Human Body is Not Designed to Eat Animal Protein
You might have heard vegans saying that humans are herbivores by nature, and that our bodies have an extremely difficult time while digesting animal protein. This is an outright lie. Humans have been eating animal meat for millions of years. Our bodies are perfectly capable of making full use of the nutrients in animal protein.
If anything, facts show that the human digestive system is nothing like herbivores. We have short colons and very long yet small intestines with lots of hydrochloric acid in our stomachs to break down animal meat. The different lengths of our digestive systems are in the middle between the lengths of herbivores and carnivores, which means that we are naturally designed to be omnivores.
The fact that vegans cannot survive without B12 supplements or B12 supplemental foods is proof enough that a vegan diet is not natural and that humans are actually not designed to live strictly on plants.