- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Benefits Of Skin Icing (Love # 4!)
4. Stops Wrinkles
Although we can’t avoid wrinkles forever, we can delay them. Since ice helps to stimulate blood circulation, it can keep skin well oxidized, which will help prevent the formation of lines and wrinkles. This will also help your skin keep its natural elasticity. When your skin has plenty of oxygen through improved circulation, it is not only much healthier, it will look healthier, take less time to heal, and will look better overall. Ice is a much cheaper alternative to most skincare and anti-wrinkle creams whose results often leave a lot to be desired.
5. Smoother Skin
Icing your skin will not only shrink those enlarged pores, but it also tightens the skin and unclogs pores as well. Using ice on your skin regularly will tone the face and make it look smoother than a baby’s behind.
6. Clearer Skin
If you are always looking for ways to naturally fight acne or pimples, then you might have found your answer. Now, ice will not immediately get rid of or dry up a pimple, but it will reduce the redness, reduce inflammation and lessen any pain. Always use a clean ice cube on each zit, and hold it there until the pain and redness subsides. Repeat as often as necessary.
7. Reduces Puffiness
Puffy eyes, especially in the mornings, are a common problem; whether you went out all night or just watched a Game of Thrones marathon, puffy eyes happen. By reducing swelling and tightening blood vessels, skin icing can reduce puffy eyes and lessen those ugly black circles in minutes. The skin surrounding your eyes is very delicate, so you might want to place that ice cube in a wash rag to prevent damaging the skin.
Continue to Page 3