- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Drugs That Could Be Replaced With Turmeric Video
If you are interested in healthy living, you probably know and love turmeric. It’s an amazing ingredient for a variety of dishes, as well as a powerful healer. Known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, turmeric is often used as a natural remedy for arthritis, digestive ailments and many more.
In fact, the medicinal properties of turmeric are so powerful that it’s considered to be an effective alternative to traditional drugs. Watch the video featured below in this article to learn 7 conventional pills that could potentially be replaced by the versatile spice.