- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Turmeric & Its Anti-Inflammatory Qualities Infographic
Turmeric is a flavorful spice used in a variety of Asian dishes. Its active ingredient, curcumin, is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory qualities. This makes turmeric a natural remedy for arthritis, muscle pain, digestive problems and liver disease.
Look through the infographic featured below to learn about the connection between turmeric consumption and inflammation, how it can improve your health and the best ways to add it to your diet.
Click on image to enlarge