- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Turmeric & Its Anti-Inflammatory Qualities Infographic
Turmeric is a flavorful spice used in a variety of Asian dishes. Its active ingredient, curcumin, is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory qualities. This makes turmeric a natural remedy for arthritis, muscle pain, digestive problems and liver disease.
Look through the infographic featured below to learn about the connection between turmeric consumption and inflammation, how it can improve your health and the best ways to add it to your diet.
Click on image to enlarge