- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
7 Exercises You Don’t Have to Do Anymore
Although it seems like some people really enjoy exercise and look for reasons to head off to the gym, some of us are, well, not so enthusiastic. Still others just don’t have the time to do things that aren’t all that beneficial.
Why spend more time than necessary doing exercises that aren’t going to help you all that much or that can be replaced with other movements that can incorporate two exercises in one? Sounds good to you? Then read on about the 6 exercises you can confidently pass on.
1. The Plank
Unless you are an absolute beginner, you no longer need to do the abdominal plank or the side plank.
This is a good exercise to build core strength but if you can hold a plank comfortably for 60 seconds or more, then you have sufficient stability and strength that you can pass on this one.
Doing more planks at this point won’t improve your body further. If you want more challenging exercises, there are many variations but don’t waste more time with this one.