- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Great Ways to Prevent Depression Naturally
You may not believe that it’s true, but the most effective antidepressants around aren’t found in pill bottle. We have 7 super easy, yet super effective ways to help improve you mood and avoid depression.
1. Get a Sunny Disposition from Sunshine
Now we don’t mean you need to go to the beach and get a second degree burn, but it’s true that exposure to the sun helps improve the body’s vitamin D levels.
People with vitamin D deficiency are at a higher risk for developing depression and various mood disorders. Also, a person’s immunity as well as bone health is all vastly improved by getting enough good old fashioned sunshine. Find out 8 common diseases caused from a lack of vitamin D.
Now that’s what we call true solar power!