- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
8 Diseases That Could Stem From A Lack Of Sleep (#6 Comes Out To Be The Least Expected)
Whenever you have a hard time falling asleep you know how miserable you felt the next day. You were irritable, had trouble remembering things, couldn’t concentrate, and you could think of nothing more than climbing back into bed.
As if that isn’t enough, researchers have gone on to find out that it’s even worse than expected. There are serious diseases that can be generated from poor sleeping habits. You may think this could be an exaggeration but there are many things that the body must do in order to recharge itself and remain in a healthy state.
1. Heart issues
If you already have problems with your blood pressure, it only takes just one night without the proper amount of sleep to experience higher blood pressure numbers the next day. There is a sleep disorder called sleep apnea that also interferes with normal blood pressure readings and can actually hasten heart problems. People with sleep apnea appear to be sleeping soundly, many exhibit strong episodes of snoring as well, but they actually stop breathing for a matter of seconds. Every time they resume their established sleep pattern, their blood pressure becomes elevated. Issues with hypertension automatically put you at a higher risk for a heart attack or stroke.
Continue to Page 2