- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
8 Diseases That Could Stem From A Lack Of Sleep (#6 Comes Out To Be The Least Expected)
Whenever you have a hard time falling asleep you know how miserable you felt the next day. You were irritable, had trouble remembering things, couldn’t concentrate, and you could think of nothing more than climbing back into bed.
As if that isn’t enough, researchers have gone on to find out that it’s even worse than expected. There are serious diseases that can be generated from poor sleeping habits. You may think this could be an exaggeration but there are many things that the body must do in order to recharge itself and remain in a healthy state.
1. Heart issues
If you already have problems with your blood pressure, it only takes just one night without the proper amount of sleep to experience higher blood pressure numbers the next day. There is a sleep disorder called sleep apnea that also interferes with normal blood pressure readings and can actually hasten heart problems. People with sleep apnea appear to be sleeping soundly, many exhibit strong episodes of snoring as well, but they actually stop breathing for a matter of seconds. Every time they resume their established sleep pattern, their blood pressure becomes elevated. Issues with hypertension automatically put you at a higher risk for a heart attack or stroke.
Continue to Page 2