- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
8 Things Everybody Needs To Know About The Zika Virus Infographic
The Zika virus has been known to humankind for a long time, but only recently, people have realized its enormous danger.
In the light of WHO declaring Zika a public health emergency, it’s very important for us to be informed about this disease and the steps necessary to prevent and treat it.
Transmitted by a an infected mosquito, the virus causes mild symptoms lasting up to a week. However, Zika can lead to serious fetal brain defects.
Look through the infographic below to learn everything you need to know about the Zika virus. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge