- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
8 Things Everybody Needs To Know About The Zika Virus Infographic
The Zika virus has been known to humankind for a long time, but only recently, people have realized its enormous danger.
In the light of WHO declaring Zika a public health emergency, it’s very important for us to be informed about this disease and the steps necessary to prevent and treat it.
Transmitted by a an infected mosquito, the virus causes mild symptoms lasting up to a week. However, Zika can lead to serious fetal brain defects.
Look through the infographic below to learn everything you need to know about the Zika virus. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge