- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Things Everybody Needs To Know About The Zika Virus Infographic
The Zika virus has been known to humankind for a long time, but only recently, people have realized its enormous danger.
In the light of WHO declaring Zika a public health emergency, it’s very important for us to be informed about this disease and the steps necessary to prevent and treat it.
Transmitted by a an infected mosquito, the virus causes mild symptoms lasting up to a week. However, Zika can lead to serious fetal brain defects.
Look through the infographic below to learn everything you need to know about the Zika virus. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge