- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
9 Magic Routines Proven To Help Grow Eyebrows Faster
Having thick nicely shaped eyebrows provide the perfect framework for beautiful eyes. Many times, in an effort to make them look good, you could go overboard and perform a little too much tweezing, which may leave you with thin sparse eyebrows.
While you can’t grow your eyebrows back overnight, you can help them along with some magic routines that have been proven to make them grow faster. The sooner you start the sooner you will be enjoying the lush eyebrows you had before.
1. Comb and Massage Your Eyebrows
The technique is easy here. Gently move your fingertips along the eyebrows lines in a round circular motion. Make sure to go in the same direction as the hair is growing so you don’t pull out any extra hairs. Don’t wax your eyebrows. Try not to tweeze them – if you don’t have adequate lighting, you will end up with really sparse unfashionable eyebrows.
2. Stimulate the Growth by Applying Oils
There are many cosmetics and lotions out there on the shop shelves, but the majority of them are filled with chemicals. A variety of natural oils makes a great competition to them. Before applying any oils, do a little exfoliation on the skin where the eyebrows are growing to eliminate any dirt or build-up that could be filling the pores. Then you can apply to the area any type of the oil you prefer – from coconut oil to extra virgin. Dab a cotton ball that has the oil on it and let the oil set on your skin for about 15 minutes then clean the area with tepid clean water. However, it is best to apply the oils overnight.
Continue to Page 2