- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
9 Magic Routines Proven To Help Grow Eyebrows Faster
3. Take Biotin, and Focus on Foods rich in Vitamins A, C, and E
Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that’s a part of the vitamin B family. It plays an important role in the re-growing of thinning hair. Biotin positively influences the levels of keratin, which in turn, is great for your hair health. In addition, foods that are rich in vitamins A, E, and C encourage faster growth of your eyebrows. Foods rich in vitamin A include sweet potatoes, carrots, and peppers. Oranges, lemons, and broccoli will give you a complete dose of vitamin C. And foods that have vitamin E are almonds, spinach, peanuts, and basil.
4. Drink Water
Make sure to keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water. When you have enough water going through your system, it is able to wash away any toxins you may have in your body. The toxins will easily be flushed out through your urine. Try to work up to 8 glasses of water each day. When your system is running smoothly you have better chances for improved health, including that of your eyebrows.
5. Try some onion juice
The onion juice has vitamins C and B as well as selenium, Sulphur, and minerals. Sulphur has been proven to activate the production of collagen. This helps to regulate the growth of eyebrow hair and make the hair follicles stronger. You may want to apply the onion juice sparingly every other day as it has a very strong aroma.
Continue to Page 3