- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
9 Magic Routines Proven To Help Grow Eyebrows Faster
6. Eat a healthy diet
It’s always important to maintain a healthy diet. Whenever you are deficient in any area it can show up in hair loss, including your eyebrow area. To keep your focus on, make sure you eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, more plant-based proteins, and foods rich in iron, such as green vegetables, fish, and milk. It’s great to include foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as salmon, walnuts, avocados, and extra virgin olive oil.
7. Apply Vaseline for better moisturizing
Vaseline petroleum jelly is great at keeping the area around your eyebrows supple as it seals in the moisture. You can use it a couple of times each day.
8. Cut down on the amount of makeup you wear
Wearing too much makeup will just highlight the fact that your eyebrows are thinning. Too much makeup can also interfere with the rapid growth of your eyebrows. Some of the creams and liquids could be too heavy and weigh down the hair that is already there inhibiting future growth.
9. Eliminate using heavy creams and lotions
Be careful with the cleansing creams and moisturizing lotions you use on your face. You don’t want to clog up the follicles around your eyebrows so try to apply them to your face only.