- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
9 Ways Bad Moods Can Be Good For You!
7. Helps you make better decisions
When you are in a negative state of mind you could become nostalgic and melancholy as you remember past situations. It has been found to lead you to depend on previous information that will help you determine your future plans and provide you with motivation.
8. Strengthens your focus
It was determined from recent studies that when you have a bad mood it really works as an alarm signal that reminds you to be more attentive and think in a more detailed way. When you are in a good mood and are happy, you end up being less attentive and feel safe and familiar showing much less attention to detail.
9. Helps you to reset your attitude
While no one really wants to be in a bad mood there is something cleansing about being so miserable you really don’t care about anything around you at the moment. You are able to express anger without censoring yourself and you may even end up expressing sarcasm which could turn humorous. Once you go through all of the emotions tied to a bad mood, you will find that your emotions don’t really want to stay in a bad mood for a long time. As soon as you get everything out in the open, you should be ready to restart your attitude, set new goals, and enjoy being in a good mood.