- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
A Secret Spice That Can Add Years to Your Life
Now it’s time to spice up your cooking! Here are a few tips to help you find ways to add turmeric to your meals.
- Add turmeric powder to your egg salad to give it some sass and make it a bright, bold yellow color
- Mix brown rice with raisins, cashews, cumin, coriander and turmeric
- Mix plain yogurt, some omega 3 rich mayonnaise and turmeric powder to make a healthy dip for fresh vegetables.
- Add a little turmeric powder to your favorite salad dressing.
- Cut cauliflower into florets, and then cut those in half again. Sauté with olive oil and a generous spoonful of turmeric for about 5 minutes. Toss with a little salt and enjoy!
- Add some turmeric powder to your beans, lentils, and soups.
Once you become accustomed to using turmeric powder into your meals you will find yourself experimenting with all sorts of dishes. You will be really pleased knowing that you are making tasteful food for your family as well as adding all the healthy benefits turmeric offers.