- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Add More Spirulina To Your Diet: 3 Healthy Recipes Video
How much do you know about the blue-green algae called spirulina? Unfortunately, this extremely healthy and beneficial superfood is either overlooked or misunderstood by so many people.
Being a freshwater plant, spirulina is relative to chlorella, another powerful superfood. And even if you’re new to the whole algae hype, you probably have seen it as an ingredient in green smoothies, energy bars, and other healthy foods.
The benefits of spirulina are more than impressive, so it’s time to add more of it into your daily diet. Here is how to do it!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.
Oct 2, 2017 at 6:29 am
I really think that adding spirulina can make your life a bit more awesome! as I have read in the Consumer Health Digest that it has a very high anti-oxidants that can even cure cancer