- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Add More Spirulina To Your Diet: 3 Healthy Recipes Video
How much do you know about the blue-green algae called spirulina? Unfortunately, this extremely healthy and beneficial superfood is either overlooked or misunderstood by so many people.
Being a freshwater plant, spirulina is relative to chlorella, another powerful superfood. And even if you’re new to the whole algae hype, you probably have seen it as an ingredient in green smoothies, energy bars, and other healthy foods.
The benefits of spirulina are more than impressive, so it’s time to add more of it into your daily diet. Here is how to do it!