- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
Add More Spirulina To Your Diet: 3 Healthy Recipes Video
How much do you know about the blue-green algae called spirulina? Unfortunately, this extremely healthy and beneficial superfood is either overlooked or misunderstood by so many people.
Being a freshwater plant, spirulina is relative to chlorella, another powerful superfood. And even if you’re new to the whole algae hype, you probably have seen it as an ingredient in green smoothies, energy bars, and other healthy foods.
The benefits of spirulina are more than impressive, so it’s time to add more of it into your daily diet. Here is how to do it!