- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
All Natural Winter Sore Throat Tea Recipes
2. For Adults Only Sore Throat Remedy
This is the best tea when you have a cold or a sore throat and you can’t sleep. This remedy will do the trick every time!
Place about 2 ounces of rum, bourbon, or whiskey in a large mug. Add 1 tablespoon of raw, organic honey. Now fill the mug with boiling water, about 1 teaspoon of organic lemon juice, and top it with a nice slice from that fresh lemon.
Mix well and enjoy. You are going to be asleep in no time!
3. AVC Sore Throat Tea
This is another great remedy that will kill any bacteria living in your throat and causing you pain.
In one mug full of almost boiling water add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and one tablespoon of raw, organic honey. Mix well and drink this as soon as it’s cool enough to swallow. If it’s still a bit bitter, add a bit more honey.
4. Macho Man Sore Throat Remedy
Although this might sound crazy, drinking a “tea” made with cayenne pepper often helps stop the pain of a sore throat. Cayenne pepper contains a pain relieving compound called capsaicin that is said to work as well as aspirin. It also contains another substance called substance P, which stops signals from your throat to your brain, telling it that it hurts.
In one cup of boiling water, mix about a half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and one teaspoon of honey. Stir well and wait until this “tea” cools a bit before drinking. You want it to be warm, not hot. You might want to stir this as you drink because cayenne tends to settle to the bottom.
Continue to Page 3