- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Amazing Things You Can Do With Orange Peels Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
Do you love oranges or freshly squeezed orange juice? Either way, you probably know that they are quite delicious and healthy. Perfect for refreshing summertime recipes, including drinks, smoothies and ice creams, oranges are rich in vitamins, especially vitamin C.
Having oranges in your diet can help you improve the immune system, prevent heart disease and even reduce the risk of developing cancer.
But let’s talk about the part of orange that doesn’t get much attention – the peel. Did you know that it can be used as well? Watch the video to find out how.