- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Amazing Things You Can Do With Orange Peels Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
Do you love oranges or freshly squeezed orange juice? Either way, you probably know that they are quite delicious and healthy. Perfect for refreshing summertime recipes, including drinks, smoothies and ice creams, oranges are rich in vitamins, especially vitamin C.
Having oranges in your diet can help you improve the immune system, prevent heart disease and even reduce the risk of developing cancer.
But let’s talk about the part of orange that doesn’t get much attention – the peel. Did you know that it can be used as well? Watch the video to find out how.