- A Little Alcohol Or Non At All? What Does The Science Say? Video
- Struggling With Acne? These Are The Foods You Need To Avoid Video
- 9 Herbs You Can Grow In Water On Your Windowsill Video
- Delicious DIY Organic Chocolate Face Mask You’ll Want To Eat Video
- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
Amazing Things You Can Do With Orange Peels Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
Do you love oranges or freshly squeezed orange juice? Either way, you probably know that they are quite delicious and healthy. Perfect for refreshing summertime recipes, including drinks, smoothies and ice creams, oranges are rich in vitamins, especially vitamin C.
Having oranges in your diet can help you improve the immune system, prevent heart disease and even reduce the risk of developing cancer.
But let’s talk about the part of orange that doesn’t get much attention – the peel. Did you know that it can be used as well? Watch the video to find out how.