- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Fruit Water: Refreshing Summer Drinks For Detox And Weight Loss Infographic
Drinking a lot of water is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle. It’s important for the optimal functioning of your body and the myriad processes that go on inside it. If you want to feel good and energized, don’t forget to drink sufficient amounts of H2O.
When summer is in full swing and the days are hot and sunny, this rule is more important than ever. But sometimes drinking plain water can seem boring, especially when there are so many sugary alternatives around.
Luckily, delicious fruit water can help you stay on track. Here are some recipes you can try.
Click on image to enlarge