- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
Why Should You Drink Water Instead Of Soda? Infographic
Doctors and nutritionists urge us to drink no less than 8 glasses of water every day and cut out soda completely (or at least avoid it as much as possible). Why is that so?
First of all, soda contains a great amount of sugar and calories, while water is completely calorie-free. Carbonated sugary drinks don’t have any beneficial nutrients and can wreck havoc in your body. The benefits of changing soft drinks for pure water go far beyond hydrating and avoiding unnecessary weight gain. Take a look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge