- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
Why Should You Drink Water Instead Of Soda? Infographic
Doctors and nutritionists urge us to drink no less than 8 glasses of water every day and cut out soda completely (or at least avoid it as much as possible). Why is that so?
First of all, soda contains a great amount of sugar and calories, while water is completely calorie-free. Carbonated sugary drinks don’t have any beneficial nutrients and can wreck havoc in your body. The benefits of changing soft drinks for pure water go far beyond hydrating and avoiding unnecessary weight gain. Take a look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge