- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why Should You Drink Water Instead Of Soda? Infographic
Doctors and nutritionists urge us to drink no less than 8 glasses of water every day and cut out soda completely (or at least avoid it as much as possible). Why is that so?
First of all, soda contains a great amount of sugar and calories, while water is completely calorie-free. Carbonated sugary drinks don’t have any beneficial nutrients and can wreck havoc in your body. The benefits of changing soft drinks for pure water go far beyond hydrating and avoiding unnecessary weight gain. Take a look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge