- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Amazing Uses Of Green Tea In Skincare
5. Green Tea Eye Treatments
Green tea is particularly helpful in dealing with puffy eyes and dark circles. The simplest way to use green tea for the eyes is to brew two bags of green tea then let the bags cool off or placing them in the fridge to get cold. Once cold, apply the bags to closed eyes, one to each eye, and let them sit for about 30 minutes while relaxing. A cream can also be made with green tea to help deal with dark circles. There are many recipes online for green tea eye creams, but most of them basically include some kind of carrier oil, such as almond oil, green tea leaves, a moisturizing butter (coconut or shea), and some beeswax to help thicken the mixture. Combining these ingredients and utilizing the cream every night or morning can help minimize the appearance of under-eye circles.
All of the above green tea skincare treatments are budget-friendly and a snap to whip up. Green tea products can also be found in store but usually for a much higher price and with many unnecessary ingredients. Green tea has many benefits for the skin, so create one of the above recipes and start finding just how much green tea can help.