- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Amazing Uses Of Green Tea In Skincare
3. Green Tea Face Mask
This is one skincare product that can be made either with matcha powder or green tea itself. If deciding to use the green tea, brew two bags then take the bags and open them, dumping the contents in a bowl. Mix with equal parts of baking soda to create the face mask. This can be stored in a container and when ready to use, add a teaspoon of honey, for moisture, and spread it evenly on the face.
If a finer face mask is desired, one can use matcha powder instead – simply mix one teaspoon of matcha powder with one teaspoon of honey. This creates a thin, smooth mixture that is easy to spread on the face. Leave this mix on the face for 10-15 minutes then wash off with a cloth.
KEEP READING: 14 Reasons Why You Should Make Green Tea Your Drink of Choice
4. Green Tea Scrub
Scrubs are good for removing layers of dead skin cells and keeping pores unclogged, keeping acne at bay. This green tea scrub is appropriate for use on both face and body as it is gentle enough for the face while also being a good body scrub. Simply adding a few tablespoons of granulated sugar to a cup of cooled green tea until it becomes thick will result in a wonderful scrub. For even more benefits, consider adding honey, essential oils, or other ingredients to the scrub. To use, rub on the body and face then rinse off. Store in the fridge for optimal freshness.
Continue to Page 3