- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Apple Cider Vinegar Is Magic In A Bottle
2. Apple cider vinegar is a pre-biotic
One of the greatest things about drinking apple cider vinegar is that you will benefit from its natural pre-biotic properties. This means that consuming it will help replenish your gut with beneficial bacteria that will improve your digestion. This is especially beneficial for those who may have damaged their gut biome with antibiotics.
3. It has natural anti-inflammatory properties
Apple cider vinegar has antioxidants which combat harmful free radicals in the body. This can help relieve inflammation and the plethora of health issues linked to it.
4. It prevents kidney stones
Kidney stones can be excruciatingly painful. Apple cider vinegar’s alkaline properties can help reduce the acidity in blood and urine, which leads to crystallization. This leads to the formation kidney stones.
5. It may help you lose weight
Apple cider vinegar helps curb your appetite, so you feel full longer and don’t experience the urge to overeat. It also raises your metabolism so you won’t put on weight easily. However, it’s not an instant cure for obesity. Drinking some vinegar isn’t going to make you lose 20 pounds overnight. It should be included as part of a healthy lifestyle and diet focused on losing weight.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Health
The simplest way to use it is to simply mix it with water and drink up. Blend 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with an 8-oz glass of water and enjoy. It should have a somewhat tart taste.
Apple cider vinegar also blends well with shakes and cocktails for detoxing.
Try this cocktail if you are undergoing a cleanse:
- 1-2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp of lemon juice (or squeeze two wedges out and drop them in the jar)
- 1 cup of water
- A pinch of cayenne pepper (adjust to taste, but be warned: This stuff is VERY strong!)
- 1 tbsp of raw honey
Continue to Page 3