- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Apple Cider Vinegar Is Magic In A Bottle
How to Pick the Right Apple Cider Vinegar
Now, pay very close attention to this next part because you won’t gain any of the health benefits listed above if you buy the wrong kind of vinegar. You want raw, unfiltered apple cider with “the mother” included.
There is A LOT of cheap, filtered apple cider vinegar which is basically junk. Real, raw apple cider vinegar is unfiltered, cloudy and has a dusty sediment at the bottom called “the mother.” This is where all the beneficial microbes in apple cider vinegar reside. If this is filtered out, you’re only getting a fraction of the potential benefits.
Good Apple Cider Vinegar Checklist:
- Has “The Mother” (this will be clearly indicated on the label)
- Comes in a glass bottle (plastic bottles may contain harmful BPAs)
Low Quality Apple Cider Vinegar Checklist:
- Is clear with no sediment at all
- Comes in cheap plastic bottles
- Sells for as little as $1.
Good apple cider vinegar also costs a little more. Prices should start at about $4 for a 16 oz./365 ml bottle. Still, that’s mighty cheap when you consider the number of health benefits.
READ ALSO: 10 Surprising Uses for Vinegar
Thousands of years of folk remedies involving apple cider vinegar weren’t just invented out of nothing. Pick some up today and see if this doesn’t make a difference in your energy levels and overall health.