- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Are You Insane? How Lack of One Vitamin Can Make You Go Crazy!
Best Sources of B Vitamins
- B1 – Sunflower seeds, spinach, black beans, asparagus, pinto beans, barley, oats, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, green peas, navy beans, kidney beans, flax seeds, and barley.
- B2 – Spinach, crimini mushrooms, collard greens, turkey, eggs, sardines, asparagus, mushrooms, tempeh, and tuna.
- B3 – Salmon, peanuts, brown rice, asparagus, shrimp, sunflower seeds, crimini mushrooms, beef, chicken, potatoes, sweet potatoes, green peas, and barley.
- B5- Green peas, avocado, crimini mushrooms, sweet potatoes, and shitake mushrooms.
- B6- Garlic, bok choy, avocado, lima beans, bananas, turnip greens, winter squash, bell peppers, tuna, pinto beans, sweet potatoes, spinach, potatoes, cabbage, beef, chicken, and sunflower seeds.
- B7- Onions, oats, almonds, bananas, carrots, almonds, eggs, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, peanuts, walnuts, and eggs.
- B9- Spinach, turnip greens, broccoli, garbanzo beans, black beans, kidney beans, bok choy, green peas, leeks, lentils, quinoa, asparagus, romaine lettuce, cauliflower, avocados, fennel, quinoa, and papaya.
- B12 – Salmon, cod, scallops, sardines, tuna, lamb, beef, shrimp, milk, and yogurt.
If you don’t eat many of these foods, then perhaps it would be better if you took a B complex supplement to ensure that your body gets what it needs and you don’t go nuts, or drive anyone else nuts, in the process.
SEE ALSO: How To Fight With Vitamin B-12 Deficiency Infographic
If you are vegan, it is almost impossible to get enough B12. Also, anyone suffering from any digestive diseases that make absorption of nutrients difficult, you should also consider taking a B complex vitamin supplement.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.