- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Asparagus Deserves An A+ For Its Nutritional Value Video
Asparagus is a vegetable with an extremely well-balanced mix of powerful nutrients essential for your health. Among other things, it contains high levels of folate and vitamin K.
The main strength of asparagus is in its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities. It’s a great source of vitamin C and E, beta-carotene, zinc, and selenium.
Click on the video below to learn everything you need to know about asparagus, and write your thoughts in the comment section down below!