- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Asparagus Deserves An A+ For Its Nutritional Value Video
Asparagus is a vegetable with an extremely well-balanced mix of powerful nutrients essential for your health. Among other things, it contains high levels of folate and vitamin K.
The main strength of asparagus is in its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities. It’s a great source of vitamin C and E, beta-carotene, zinc, and selenium.
Click on the video below to learn everything you need to know about asparagus, and write your thoughts in the comment section down below!