- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Asparagus Deserves An A+ For Its Nutritional Value Video
Asparagus is a vegetable with an extremely well-balanced mix of powerful nutrients essential for your health. Among other things, it contains high levels of folate and vitamin K.
The main strength of asparagus is in its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities. It’s a great source of vitamin C and E, beta-carotene, zinc, and selenium.
Click on the video below to learn everything you need to know about asparagus, and write your thoughts in the comment section down below!