- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
Aspartame is one of the most popular artificial sweeteners on the market right now. You can find it under different names and as an ingredient in various foods and drinks.
Chemically, aspartame is composed of joined phenylalanine, amino acids and aspartic acid, and its sweetness level exceeds that of refined sugar about 200 times. Therefore, a smaller amount can achieve the same level of sweetness while adding fewer calories to a food or beverage.
However, aspartame has also been the subject of speculation, as it’s been said to cause a range of health problems, including cancer. Is it actually true? Find out!