- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
Aspartame is one of the most popular artificial sweeteners on the market right now. You can find it under different names and as an ingredient in various foods and drinks.
Chemically, aspartame is composed of joined phenylalanine, amino acids and aspartic acid, and its sweetness level exceeds that of refined sugar about 200 times. Therefore, a smaller amount can achieve the same level of sweetness while adding fewer calories to a food or beverage.
However, aspartame has also been the subject of speculation, as it’s been said to cause a range of health problems, including cancer. Is it actually true? Find out!