- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? This Information Could Save Your Life Video
Aspartame is one of the most popular artificial sweeteners on the market right now. You can find it under different names and as an ingredient in various foods and drinks.
Chemically, aspartame is composed of joined phenylalanine, amino acids and aspartic acid, and its sweetness level exceeds that of refined sugar about 200 times. Therefore, a smaller amount can achieve the same level of sweetness while adding fewer calories to a food or beverage.
However, aspartame has also been the subject of speculation, as it’s been said to cause a range of health problems, including cancer. Is it actually true? Find out!