- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Australians Are Crazy About Beetroot (And You Should Be Too)
3. Packed full of nutrients.
As if choline wasn’t enough, beetroots are also rich in vitamin C which boosts your immune system, and minerals such as manganese and potassium. There is so much nutritional goodness packed into each beet that it’s nothing short of scandalous that people have taken so long to recognize the benefits of this common root and assign it in its rightful place in the superfood hall of fame.
READ ALSO: Improve Your Intelligence, Detox, Fight Cancer, And More With This 1 Drink
The next time you’re deciding which vegetable to add to your meal, consider opting for some beetroots. They’re cheap, plentiful, and packed to the brim with nutrients. There is just no excuse to not be eating like they do down under.