- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Avoid Vaccines if You’re Pregnant Video
Vaccinations for pregnant women can cause autism, tics, brain problems, and neurological diseases in an unborn child.
In spite of such a risk and numerous complaints from both victims and professionals, vaccinations still take place every day as a part of pregnancy care.
Dr. William Thompson, who is a Senior Scientist at the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), explains that if women knew the real potential damage of vaccinations, they would never allow doctors to vaccinate them.
Here is the video with his thoughts. Watch it and share with us what you think.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.