- Does Eating Faster Make You Fatter?
- 20 Unfavorable Habits Which Can Make You Age Faster
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Is It The Healthiest Salt? Video
- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
Banana Bread, Cookies & Peanut Butter Squares For Delicious And Cozy Winter Evenings Video
Winter months bring freezing temperatures and slow down our pace of living. And what’s a better way to warm up and get cozy in the comfort of your house than preparing a nice, filling treat on a weekend?
As the weather gets colder, we tend to long more and more for the traditional pastry recipes. It’s a perfect season to delve into baking – cookies, bread, and more.
Watch the video featured below to learn how to make 3 cozy recipes – banana bread, tasty cookies and peanut butter squares. Each of them is going to be perfect for an enjoyable moment with your loved ones during the colder season. Take a look!