- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
- 17 Secrets To Getting The Perfect Summer Body Infographic
- Grill With A Thrill: The Best Grilling Spices To Use Infographic
- Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
- The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha Infographic
- Foods To Eat And Avoid For Blackheads-Free Skin Infographic
Banana Bread, Cookies & Peanut Butter Squares For Delicious And Cozy Winter Evenings Video
Winter months bring freezing temperatures and slow down our pace of living. And what’s a better way to warm up and get cozy in the comfort of your house than preparing a nice, filling treat on a weekend?
As the weather gets colder, we tend to long more and more for the traditional pastry recipes. It’s a perfect season to delve into baking – cookies, bread, and more.
Watch the video featured below to learn how to make 3 cozy recipes – banana bread, tasty cookies and peanut butter squares. Each of them is going to be perfect for an enjoyable moment with your loved ones during the colder season. Take a look!