- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Banana Bread, Cookies & Peanut Butter Squares For Delicious And Cozy Winter Evenings Video
Winter months bring freezing temperatures and slow down our pace of living. And what’s a better way to warm up and get cozy in the comfort of your house than preparing a nice, filling treat on a weekend?
As the weather gets colder, we tend to long more and more for the traditional pastry recipes. It’s a perfect season to delve into baking – cookies, bread, and more.
Watch the video featured below to learn how to make 3 cozy recipes – banana bread, tasty cookies and peanut butter squares. Each of them is going to be perfect for an enjoyable moment with your loved ones during the colder season. Take a look!