- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Believe in Yourself Video
The “I Will What I Want” campaign was created in order to remind people that they can and must be the person they would like to be, despite any advice, refusal, or critics that say otherwise.
This video is a good example of strong women who achieve what they want without listening to the naysayers around them.
Watch the story of Misty Copeland, who was denied her dreams during her childhood because she was told she had the ‘wrong body for ballet.’ She didn’t let the negativity keep her from becoming a professional ballerina.
What do you want to be?