- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Believe in Yourself Video
The “I Will What I Want” campaign was created in order to remind people that they can and must be the person they would like to be, despite any advice, refusal, or critics that say otherwise.
This video is a good example of strong women who achieve what they want without listening to the naysayers around them.
Watch the story of Misty Copeland, who was denied her dreams during her childhood because she was told she had the ‘wrong body for ballet.’ She didn’t let the negativity keep her from becoming a professional ballerina.
What do you want to be?