- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Believe in Yourself Video
The “I Will What I Want” campaign was created in order to remind people that they can and must be the person they would like to be, despite any advice, refusal, or critics that say otherwise.
This video is a good example of strong women who achieve what they want without listening to the naysayers around them.
Watch the story of Misty Copeland, who was denied her dreams during her childhood because she was told she had the ‘wrong body for ballet.’ She didn’t let the negativity keep her from becoming a professional ballerina.
What do you want to be?