- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
You probably heard that people who switch to natural skin care routine widely enjoy the benefits and multi-functionality of natural, plant-derived oils of every kind.
If you’re new to using oils in your skin care routine, the idea may at first sound counter-intuitive, especially if your skin is prone to getting oily on its own. However, the experiences of many people prove that the opposite is true – natural oils are some of the best options for moisturizing sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Look at the infographic featured below to learn which carrier oils are considered to be the best for this particular need and why.
Click on image to enlarge