- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Healthy Diet Ideas For A Sick Day And Natural Cold Remedies Video
- Baked Oatmeal Recipe With Cinnamon and Apple To Warm Up Your Winter Days Video
The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
You probably heard that people who switch to natural skin care routine widely enjoy the benefits and multi-functionality of natural, plant-derived oils of every kind.
If you’re new to using oils in your skin care routine, the idea may at first sound counter-intuitive, especially if your skin is prone to getting oily on its own. However, the experiences of many people prove that the opposite is true – natural oils are some of the best options for moisturizing sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Look at the infographic featured below to learn which carrier oils are considered to be the best for this particular need and why.
Click on image to enlarge