- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
Do you like baking? Well, making your recipes healthier might just inspire you to like it even more. Most people use traditional flour, sugar, eggs and dairy for preparing their favorite baked treats, but these are not the only options you can go for. In fact, modern market offers a lot of alternatives for those who want to improve their nutrition for the better, and that includes sweet treats as well.
So are you ready to shake up your baking routine? Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn about some of the best healthy alternatives to all main baking ingredients: flour, sugar, fat, eggs and dairy.
Click on image to enlarge