- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
Do you like baking? Well, making your recipes healthier might just inspire you to like it even more. Most people use traditional flour, sugar, eggs and dairy for preparing their favorite baked treats, but these are not the only options you can go for. In fact, modern market offers a lot of alternatives for those who want to improve their nutrition for the better, and that includes sweet treats as well.
So are you ready to shake up your baking routine? Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn about some of the best healthy alternatives to all main baking ingredients: flour, sugar, fat, eggs and dairy.
Click on image to enlarge