- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Healthy Diet Ideas For A Sick Day And Natural Cold Remedies Video
- Baked Oatmeal Recipe With Cinnamon and Apple To Warm Up Your Winter Days Video
Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
Do you like baking? Well, making your recipes healthier might just inspire you to like it even more. Most people use traditional flour, sugar, eggs and dairy for preparing their favorite baked treats, but these are not the only options you can go for. In fact, modern market offers a lot of alternatives for those who want to improve their nutrition for the better, and that includes sweet treats as well.
So are you ready to shake up your baking routine? Take a look at the infographic featured below to learn about some of the best healthy alternatives to all main baking ingredients: flour, sugar, fat, eggs and dairy.
Click on image to enlarge