- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Sugar: Not-so-Sweet Truth About America’s Addiction Infographic
The holiday season is the ultimate time to feast on your favorite foods, which are not always the healthiest. Are you one of the dessert-loving people? Candies, cakes, cookies, pastries, and other sugary trees sometimes may seem irresistible, but what’s the price that you’ll eventually have to pay for indulging your sweet tooth?
Add to that all kinds of soft drinks, coffee and tea (if you prefer them with some sugar), as well as the processed “healthy” foods like breakfast cereal and store-bought energy bars. Now what you get is a sugar overload, and it’s far from harmless.
Click on image to enlarge