- DIY Nontoxic Bug Spray Recipe To Solve All Your Mosquito Problems Infographic
- 6 Turmeric Face Masks For All Skin Types Infographic
- Healthy Breakfasts Ideas For Summertime Video
- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
Sugar: Not-so-Sweet Truth About America’s Addiction Infographic
The holiday season is the ultimate time to feast on your favorite foods, which are not always the healthiest. Are you one of the dessert-loving people? Candies, cakes, cookies, pastries, and other sugary trees sometimes may seem irresistible, but what’s the price that you’ll eventually have to pay for indulging your sweet tooth?
Add to that all kinds of soft drinks, coffee and tea (if you prefer them with some sugar), as well as the processed “healthy” foods like breakfast cereal and store-bought energy bars. Now what you get is a sugar overload, and it’s far from harmless.
Click on image to enlarge