- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Sugar: Not-so-Sweet Truth About America’s Addiction Infographic
The holiday season is the ultimate time to feast on your favorite foods, which are not always the healthiest. Are you one of the dessert-loving people? Candies, cakes, cookies, pastries, and other sugary trees sometimes may seem irresistible, but what’s the price that you’ll eventually have to pay for indulging your sweet tooth?
Add to that all kinds of soft drinks, coffee and tea (if you prefer them with some sugar), as well as the processed “healthy” foods like breakfast cereal and store-bought energy bars. Now what you get is a sugar overload, and it’s far from harmless.
Click on image to enlarge