- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
- Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
- San Diego Outbreak: The Reason Hepatitis A Spread
- What Does Walking Say About Heart Disease Incidence?
Sugar: Not-so-Sweet Truth About America’s Addiction Infographic
The holiday season is the ultimate time to feast on your favorite foods, which are not always the healthiest. Are you one of the dessert-loving people? Candies, cakes, cookies, pastries, and other sugary trees sometimes may seem irresistible, but what’s the price that you’ll eventually have to pay for indulging your sweet tooth?
Add to that all kinds of soft drinks, coffee and tea (if you prefer them with some sugar), as well as the processed “healthy” foods like breakfast cereal and store-bought energy bars. Now what you get is a sugar overload, and it’s far from harmless.
Click on image to enlarge