- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Sugar: Not-so-Sweet Truth About America’s Addiction Infographic
The holiday season is the ultimate time to feast on your favorite foods, which are not always the healthiest. Are you one of the dessert-loving people? Candies, cakes, cookies, pastries, and other sugary trees sometimes may seem irresistible, but what’s the price that you’ll eventually have to pay for indulging your sweet tooth?
Add to that all kinds of soft drinks, coffee and tea (if you prefer them with some sugar), as well as the processed “healthy” foods like breakfast cereal and store-bought energy bars. Now what you get is a sugar overload, and it’s far from harmless.
Click on image to enlarge