- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Being Present: What Does It Mean And How Can It Improve Your Health? Infographic
Have you heard that being present in the moment and totally focused on the situation at hand can make you happier, calmer and healthier? This is not an ephemeral statement, but a fact proved by science.
Your focus is everything. In fact, your quality of life depends on it more than on anything else. In simple terms, being present just means using your mind only for the situation and task at hand without letting it wander about other things and get distracted. Have a look at the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.