- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Being Present: What Does It Mean And How Can It Improve Your Health? Infographic
Have you heard that being present in the moment and totally focused on the situation at hand can make you happier, calmer and healthier? This is not an ephemeral statement, but a fact proved by science.
Your focus is everything. In fact, your quality of life depends on it more than on anything else. In simple terms, being present just means using your mind only for the situation and task at hand without letting it wander about other things and get distracted. Have a look at the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge