- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Being Present: What Does It Mean And How Can It Improve Your Health? Infographic
Have you heard that being present in the moment and totally focused on the situation at hand can make you happier, calmer and healthier? This is not an ephemeral statement, but a fact proved by science.
Your focus is everything. In fact, your quality of life depends on it more than on anything else. In simple terms, being present just means using your mind only for the situation and task at hand without letting it wander about other things and get distracted. Have a look at the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge