- Starch Intolerance Could Pose Serious Health Problems
- What To Eat For Stress Relief
- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
Being Present: What Does It Mean And How Can It Improve Your Health? Infographic
Have you heard that being present in the moment and totally focused on the situation at hand can make you happier, calmer and healthier? This is not an ephemeral statement, but a fact proved by science.
Your focus is everything. In fact, your quality of life depends on it more than on anything else. In simple terms, being present just means using your mind only for the situation and task at hand without letting it wander about other things and get distracted. Have a look at the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge