- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
- Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
- San Diego Outbreak: The Reason Hepatitis A Spread
- What Does Walking Say About Heart Disease Incidence?
Being Present: What Does It Mean And How Can It Improve Your Health? Infographic
Have you heard that being present in the moment and totally focused on the situation at hand can make you happier, calmer and healthier? This is not an ephemeral statement, but a fact proved by science.
Your focus is everything. In fact, your quality of life depends on it more than on anything else. In simple terms, being present just means using your mind only for the situation and task at hand without letting it wander about other things and get distracted. Have a look at the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge