- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Staying Healthy At Office Work: Pain-Free Postures And Tips Infographic
For many people, working means sitting at the desk and typing or doing some other kind of office job. The modern world introduced technology which has become the essential component of activity for a lot of people.
As with everything else, there are pros and cons to the fact that our work is technology-driven. And the main downside of it seems to fall on our health.
Hours of sitting in front of a computer screen might look like a harmless activity, but they are not. Sedentary lifestyle can be dangerous. Use the tips from this infographic to stay healthy at work!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.