- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Staying Healthy At Office Work: Pain-Free Postures And Tips Infographic
For many people, working means sitting at the desk and typing or doing some other kind of office job. The modern world introduced technology which has become the essential component of activity for a lot of people.
As with everything else, there are pros and cons to the fact that our work is technology-driven. And the main downside of it seems to fall on our health.
Click on image to enlarge