- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
Why Sitting Is Bad For Your Health Infographic
There is no doubt that modern life makes us spend far more time sitting than moving around. Just think about it: every day you spend hours in your office chair, in your car, relaxing on the sofa at home – all of this while sitting down.
But what kind of effect does it have on your body? Are we designed to lead such a life? Read on to learn about the threats it presents to our health.
What do you think about this trend? Has it affected your life? Write in the comments below!
Click on image to enlarge