- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Why Sitting Is Bad For Your Health Infographic
There is no doubt that modern life makes us spend far more time sitting than moving around. Just think about it: every day you spend hours in your office chair, in your car, relaxing on the sofa at home – all of this while sitting down.
But what kind of effect does it have on your body? Are we designed to lead such a life? Read on to learn about the threats it presents to our health.
What do you think about this trend? Has it affected your life? Write in the comments below!
Click on image to enlarge