- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best Essential Oils for Help with Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder affects possibly as many as 5.7 million adults in America, with is about 2.6 percent of the over 18 adult population. Unfortunately, there is no definitive biological test and most doctors must rely on a patient’s description about their life as well as what is reported by family and friends.
The two main treatments for bipolar disorder are currently psychotherapy and medication which stabilizes the mood, including lithium and Depakote.
Although many medications are helpful, in mild cases, many people would prefer to use more natural means, such as herbs or essential oils. Although there has been very little, if any, research available regarding the effectiveness of essential oils and bipolar disorder, many testimonies state that they have gotten positive results from using essential oils for their manic depressive disorder.
The following essential oils are often recommended by users and are used as a part of Ayurvedic medicine for those with bipolar disorder:
- Clary sage
Continue to Page 3