- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best Ways to Avoid Fluoride and Top Detox Tips
This is another way to remove fluoride from the body through sweat. It works well at removing fluoride that has accumulated in fatty tissues as well. Be sure that you are exercising hard enough to work up a good sweat and stay hydrated by drinking plenty of fluoride free water.
Most Americans have a magnesium deficiency and this provides you with even more reason to increase your consumption of magnesium. This vital mineral inhibits the absorption of fluoride into the cells of the body. This way, if you are consuming fluoride and are unaware of it, taking magnesium will help to stop your body from absorbing it.
Boron is a very effective way to remove fluoride from the body; the problem is finding pure boron. Most of the boron you purchase in a grocery store has added perfumes in it. If you can find pure boron, you can successfully remove fluoride from your body by simply adding about ¼ teaspoon in one liter of water and drink this each day.
8. Liver Cleanse
These are also a great way to remove not just fluoride, but other toxins that build up in your liver. Most liver cleanses take about 10 days to 2 weeks to do a thorough job. You can also use chelation therapy if you prefer that to a liver cleanse, both work very well.