- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Better Breakfast : 3 Healthy Scrambled Egg Recipes Video
Scientific research shows that eggs are quite a nutritious food. They can contain protein and an array of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, B vitamins, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, selenium, calcium and others.
Eggs are also a popular and versatile cooking ingredient. From serving as a “glue” in most baking recipes to being a perfect go-to breakfast, they are one of the key foods most of us rely upon on the daily.
If you want to experiment with new ideas in your kitchen, watch the video below to learn 3 healthy scrambled eggs recipes you can try for your breakfast.