- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Better Breakfast : 3 Healthy Scrambled Egg Recipes Video
Scientific research shows that eggs are quite a nutritious food. They can contain protein and an array of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, B vitamins, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, selenium, calcium and others.
Eggs are also a popular and versatile cooking ingredient. From serving as a “glue” in most baking recipes to being a perfect go-to breakfast, they are one of the key foods most of us rely upon on the daily.
If you want to experiment with new ideas in your kitchen, watch the video below to learn 3 healthy scrambled eggs recipes you can try for your breakfast.