- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
All About Blueberries And Their Powerful Health Benefits Infographic
Despite being tiny in size, blueberries are known for their powerful health benefits, which have been known to natural medicine for a long time. Thanks to their extreme nutrient density, they are one of the most beneficial superfoods for our health.
For example, proanthocyanidin, which is found in blueberries, has the ability to fight cancer, improve skin health, and reduce inflammatory processes. These dark berries are also a great source of vitamin K, vitamin C, manganese, and fiber.
Take a look at the infographic to learn more about their nutritional value and health benefits.
Click on image to enlarge