- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
- Natural Home Remedies For Treating Bronchitis Infographic
- Which Type Of Clay Is Right For Your Skin? Infographic
- Ice Vs Heat: Which Is Better For Different Kinds Of Pain? Infographic
This Herb Will Boost Your Brain Power And Overall Cognitive Performance
3. Sage For Inflammation
Good news for everyone with inflammatory conditions such as asthma, arthritis or acne: Sage is rich in anti-inflammatory compounds, for example, rosmarinic acidand luteolin acid. Luteolin shows amazing properties against TBK1, which plays a huge role in the development of inflammatory conditions. Mediators of Inflammation Journal published a study that found that luteolin was the strongest compound against TBK1 among those tested.
Speaking of rosmarinic acid, it also does wonders for people with inflammatory diseases. It inhibits enzymes that increase inflammatory responses, providing relief and reducing symptoms.
4. Sage As An Antioxidant
Many serious chronic conditions and diseases are caused by free radicals or byproducts of metabolism that lead to the mutation of healthy cells. Sage contains antioxidant compounds, such as apigenin, that can neutralize free radicals and prevent them from damaging internal organs, including the heart, muscles, brain and joints.
Sage is an amazing natural remedy that can help boost the mood and memory and fight off diseases. If you’re allergic to mint, consult a doctor before consuming sage, since it is a part of the mint family.