- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
Busting GMO Myths Video
90% of crops like corn, canola or sugar beet are genetically modified in the USA.
Due to the fact that GM foods allow companies to earn great sums of money, most of the information is hidden. The video bellow breaks down all the myths and tells the truth that everyone should know before buying another GM product.
The main point is that genetic engineering is totally different from natural breeding methods. GMO is a laboratory-based technique where a foreign gene is inserted into the DNA of the plant. Unfortunately, the process is unpredictable and uncontrolled, because the site of insertion is random and may potentially damage the plant’s genetic makeup.
Are you trying to avoid GMOs? Leave a comment!