- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
- What Is Essiac Tea And What Can It Do For Your Health? Infographic
- 62 Foods For Improving Your Digestive Health Infographic
- Asparagus: Fun Facts And Health Benefits Video
Busting GMO Myths Video
90% of crops like corn, canola or sugar beet are genetically modified in the USA.
Due to the fact that GM foods allow companies to earn great sums of money, most of the information is hidden. The video bellow breaks down all the myths and tells the truth that everyone should know before buying another GM product.
The main point is that genetic engineering is totally different from natural breeding methods. GMO is a laboratory-based technique where a foreign gene is inserted into the DNA of the plant. Unfortunately, the process is unpredictable and uncontrolled, because the site of insertion is random and may potentially damage the plant’s genetic makeup.
Are you trying to avoid GMOs? Leave a comment!