- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Busting GMO Myths Video
90% of crops like corn, canola or sugar beet are genetically modified in the USA.
Due to the fact that GM foods allow companies to earn great sums of money, most of the information is hidden. The video bellow breaks down all the myths and tells the truth that everyone should know before buying another GM product.
The main point is that genetic engineering is totally different from natural breeding methods. GMO is a laboratory-based technique where a foreign gene is inserted into the DNA of the plant. Unfortunately, the process is unpredictable and uncontrolled, because the site of insertion is random and may potentially damage the plant’s genetic makeup.
Are you trying to avoid GMOs? Leave a comment!