- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Busting GMO Myths Video
90% of crops like corn, canola or sugar beet are genetically modified in the USA.
Due to the fact that GM foods allow companies to earn great sums of money, most of the information is hidden. The video bellow breaks down all the myths and tells the truth that everyone should know before buying another GM product.
The main point is that genetic engineering is totally different from natural breeding methods. GMO is a laboratory-based technique where a foreign gene is inserted into the DNA of the plant. Unfortunately, the process is unpredictable and uncontrolled, because the site of insertion is random and may potentially damage the plant’s genetic makeup.
Are you trying to avoid GMOs? Leave a comment!