- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
- Warm And Cozy Essential Oil Blends For Autumn Infographic
- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
Brussels Sprouts: They’re Small But Powerful Video
Mini relatives of cabbage, Brussels sprouts belong to the same cruciferous family. While you probably remember them from your childhood, these powerful vegetables deserve a closer look.
Brussels sprouts are packed with antioxidants, can reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease and improve digestion. On top of that, they contain considerable amounts of vegetable protein.
A serving of Brussels sprouts can meet your daily requirements for vitamins K and C. It’s also a good source of potassium, folate and magnese.
Take a look at the video below to learn more!