- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
- Acne-Related Myths Vs. Real Facts Infographic
- Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
Brussels Sprouts: They’re Small But Powerful Video
Mini relatives of cabbage, Brussels sprouts belong to the same cruciferous family. While you probably remember them from your childhood, these powerful vegetables deserve a closer look.
Brussels sprouts are packed with antioxidants, can reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease and improve digestion. On top of that, they contain considerable amounts of vegetable protein.
A serving of Brussels sprouts can meet your daily requirements for vitamins K and C. It’s also a good source of potassium, folate and magnese.
Take a look at the video below to learn more!