- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Brussels Sprouts: They’re Small But Powerful Video
Mini relatives of cabbage, Brussels sprouts belong to the same cruciferous family. While you probably remember them from your childhood, these powerful vegetables deserve a closer look.
Brussels sprouts are packed with antioxidants, can reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease and improve digestion. On top of that, they contain considerable amounts of vegetable protein.
A serving of Brussels sprouts can meet your daily requirements for vitamins K and C. It’s also a good source of potassium, folate and magnese.
Take a look at the video below to learn more!