- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Brussels Sprouts: They’re Small But Powerful Video
Mini relatives of cabbage, Brussels sprouts belong to the same cruciferous family. While you probably remember them from your childhood, these powerful vegetables deserve a closer look.
Brussels sprouts are packed with antioxidants, can reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease and improve digestion. On top of that, they contain considerable amounts of vegetable protein.
A serving of Brussels sprouts can meet your daily requirements for vitamins K and C. It’s also a good source of potassium, folate and magnese.
Take a look at the video below to learn more!