- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Brussels Sprouts: They’re Small But Powerful Video
Mini relatives of cabbage, Brussels sprouts belong to the same cruciferous family. While you probably remember them from your childhood, these powerful vegetables deserve a closer look.
Brussels sprouts are packed with antioxidants, can reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease and improve digestion. On top of that, they contain considerable amounts of vegetable protein.
A serving of Brussels sprouts can meet your daily requirements for vitamins K and C. It’s also a good source of potassium, folate and magnese.
Take a look at the video below to learn more!