- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
Homemade Hummus: The Definitive Guide Infographic
Hummus seems to be a new trend taking America by storm. This simple, savory dip made of natural, plant-based ingredients is popular as never before. And even if you’re not a big fan of hummus, chances are that some of your friends or relatives are.
Truly, what’s not to love? You can add it to a variety of dishes, spread it on toast or simply use it as a dip.
Hummus has quickly grown to an enormous industry. However, don’t be too quick to choose a store-bought product. They can have preservatives and other suspicious ingredients. Check out these easy ways to make your own hummus instead.
Click on image to enlarge