- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Homemade Hummus: The Definitive Guide Infographic
Hummus seems to be a new trend taking America by storm. This simple, savory dip made of natural, plant-based ingredients is popular as never before. And even if you’re not a big fan of hummus, chances are that some of your friends or relatives are.
Truly, what’s not to love? You can add it to a variety of dishes, spread it on toast or simply use it as a dip.
Hummus has quickly grown to an enormous industry. However, don’t be too quick to choose a store-bought product. They can have preservatives and other suspicious ingredients. Check out these easy ways to make your own hummus instead.
Click on image to enlarge