- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Homemade Hummus: The Definitive Guide Infographic
Hummus seems to be a new trend taking America by storm. This simple, savory dip made of natural, plant-based ingredients is popular as never before. And even if you’re not a big fan of hummus, chances are that some of your friends or relatives are.
Truly, what’s not to love? You can add it to a variety of dishes, spread it on toast or simply use it as a dip.
Hummus has quickly grown to an enormous industry. However, don’t be too quick to choose a store-bought product. They can have preservatives and other suspicious ingredients. Check out these easy ways to make your own hummus instead.
Click on image to enlarge