- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
What Is Ghee And Why Is It So Great? Video
What is ghee? It’s a clarified form of butter which has superior qualities and a better nutritional profile. Known as an ancient Ayurvedic medicine, Ghee has been used in India for centuries. It doesn’t require any special storage conditions and doesn’t spoil even in high temperatures.
Take a look at the video to learn more about ghee and its benefits. Also, don’t forget to share your thoughts and experiences in the comment section!