- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
What Is Ghee And Why Is It So Great? Video
What is ghee? It’s a clarified form of butter which has superior qualities and a better nutritional profile. Known as an ancient Ayurvedic medicine, Ghee has been used in India for centuries. It doesn’t require any special storage conditions and doesn’t spoil even in high temperatures.
“Ghee” simply means “fat” in Hindi. It’s a versatile product that’s a healthier alternative to traditional butter and some other fats used in cooking.
Take a look at the video to learn more about ghee and its benefits. Also, don’t forget to share your thoughts and experiences in the comment section!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.