- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
Can Nicotine Fight Parkinson’s Disease? Video
It seems like nicotine could be effective in fighting Parkinson’s disease. However, this shouldn’t be considered a medical argument for smoking cigarettes. The scientifically proven negative health effects of smoking still by far outweigh the possible benefit of nicotine.
Instead, we should look for the cure in the kitchen. For example, comparatively small amounts of nicotine can be found in chili and bell peppers, as well as tomatoes. The good news is that even small quantities can be effective in reducing the risk of developing the disease.
Watch the video to learn more. What do you think about it?