- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Can Nicotine Fight Parkinson’s Disease? Video
It seems like nicotine could be effective in fighting Parkinson’s disease. However, this shouldn’t be considered a medical argument for smoking cigarettes. The scientifically proven negative health effects of smoking still by far outweigh the possible benefit of nicotine.
Instead, we should look for the cure in the kitchen. For example, comparatively small amounts of nicotine can be found in chili and bell peppers, as well as tomatoes. The good news is that even small quantities can be effective in reducing the risk of developing the disease.
Watch the video to learn more. What do you think about it?