- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Can Nicotine Fight Parkinson’s Disease? Video
It seems like nicotine could be effective in fighting Parkinson’s disease. However, this shouldn’t be considered a medical argument for smoking cigarettes. The scientifically proven negative health effects of smoking still by far outweigh the possible benefit of nicotine.
Instead, we should look for the cure in the kitchen. For example, comparatively small amounts of nicotine can be found in chili and bell peppers, as well as tomatoes. The good news is that even small quantities can be effective in reducing the risk of developing the disease.
Watch the video to learn more. What do you think about it?