- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
A Guilt-Free Dessert Recipe – Black Bean Brownies Video
What could be better than treating yourself and your loved ones to a guilt-free dessert? These homemade black bean brownies allow you to do just that.
If you haven’t done so yet, you should definitely consider storing up on some black beans. Rich in fiber, protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, their powerful nutritional mix is able to provide your health with numerous benefits. Adding black beans to your diet can decrease the risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and inflammation.
Learn the recipe in the video below and write what you think about it in the comment section!